3-Ingredient Frozen Probiotic Berry Bites
About this Recipe
Summer calls for quick, easy, refreshing recipes – and these Frozen Probiotic Berry Bites are a staple! All you need to make this delicious treat is yogurt, your favorite berries, and a silicone ice cube mold. My family loves the flavor mix of strawberries and blueberries, so that’s what I used here.
They’re a great way to cool down on a warm afternoon, and the red, white and blue coloring make these berry bites a perfect dessert treat for summer holidays!
Your gut will love the combination of fiber from the berries and filling protein and probiotics from the yogurt. I would suggest using a full-fat yogurt for these! Eating balanced snacks like these is key for balancing your blood sugar and is super beneficial for your gut microbiota. Blood sugar balance is a key component of the gutTogether method we teach to our clients for keeping stress hormones low and your hunger satiated. In addition to blood sugar balance, adding in fiber to your meals and snacks keeps those “good gut bugs” fueled and happy!
Probiotic Berry Bites
- 1/2 cup yogurt I recommend full-fat
- 1/4 cup Frozen Blueberries chopped
- 1/4 cup Frozen Strawberries chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated. Scoop into an ice cube tray.
- Tap the tray on the counter to help remove any air pockets. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until frozen. Enjoy!
Are you ready to get started on your gut health journey?
Download my free guide “10 Ways to Improve Digestion Now”