Pumpkin (B)ready for Fall
About this Recipe
Raise your hands if you’re excited about fall! I know I’m looking forward to the crisp weather, more football (Go Frogs!), and all the pumpkin-themed Trader Joe’s items…
One of my favorite fall staples, though, is a classic pumpkin bread. The recipe I’m sharing with y’all today is a winner – it’s delicious, beginner-friendly, AND only 12 ingredients!
Oh, and did I mention how incredible your home smells when you bake it?
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger grated
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Lightly grease a loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine your eggs, sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and creamy. (Note: You can also mix by hand if you prefer.)
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, ginger and sea salt. Blend again until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. (You can test if it is done by inserting a toothpick. It will come out clean when the loaf is finished.)
- Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool entirely before slicing. Enjoy!
Are you ready to get started on your gut health journey?
Download my free guide “10 Ways to Improve Digestion Now”