Salsa That’ll Make You Dance!
About this Recipe
This homemade restaurant-style salsa is a staple recipe. It’s perfect served with tortilla chips or as a topping over your favorite Mexican food, like tacos, burritos, taquitos and so forth. The best party food around and a must-have snack!
You can use canned tomatoes, but I highly suggest using fresh. It makes a world of a difference in the flavor, I swear! You can adjust the ratio of garlic or onion to your taste, but I find the measurements in the recipe provide the perfect flavor balance for all members of the family.
Minimal-ingredient, throw in a saucepan and simmer… this salsa will make you dance!
- 2 cups Diced Tomatoes canned or fresh
- 1 Sweet Onion medium, diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper medium, diced
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 3/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or more to taste
- Add all ingredients except salt to a large saucepan and bring to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste. Let cool and transfer to jars. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Are you ready to get started on your gut health journey?
Download my free guide “10 Ways to Improve Digestion Now”