Alfre-don’t Miss: Zoodles + Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
About this Recipe
Cauliflower alfredo? Hear me out…
You can absolutely use traditional sauce. However, this version is equally as delicious – I promise – with a nutritious twist! It’s all about what’s best for you in the moment.
Try making this delicious, easy, under-30-minute dinner for the family. You can even do a build-your-own-bowl night, offering pasta, zoodles, and multiple sauce options! I will say, though, this sauce is a must in the rotation.
Zucchini Noodles with Cauliflower Alfredo
- 1/2 head Cauliflower large, chopped into florets
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil divided
- 1 Yellow Onion small, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Milk from the can
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt divided
- 1 1/4 lbs Chicken Breast boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp Rosemary fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 Zucchini medium, spiralized into noodles
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil under a steamer basket. Place the cauliflower florets in the steamer basket and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until soft.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add half of the avocado oil and the onion. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until cooked through, then lower the heat to low and add the garlic. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more. Set aside.
- In a blender, add the steamed cauliflower, onion, garlic, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, lemon juice and 3/4 of the sea salt. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with rosemary, garlic powder and the remaining sea salt. In a skillet over medium heat, add the remaining avocado oil. Then, add the chicken breast and cook for 8 minutes per side. Remove, let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes and then slice.
- Plate the zucchini noodles and top with sliced chicken and cauliflower alfredo sauce. Enjoy!
Are you ready to get started on your gut health journey?
Download my free guide “10 Ways to Improve Digestion Now”