Tasty, Quick Cauliflower Gnocchi Dinner
About this Recipe
Looks like mush, but tastes AMAZING – and, it’s the easiest, quickest dinner! Trust me, the entire family will love this Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage.
Easy, throw-together meals help me to stay fueled throughout the week and decreases stress (and dishes ?) overall. Something I teach my clients is to have simple ingredients on hand, and mix and match throughout the week!
This recipe is great for fun variety – remember, your gut LOVES a diverse diet – AND it’s an excuse to go to Trader Joe’s. Thank me later!
Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage
- 2 bags TJ's cauliflower gnocchi
- Avocado oil optional
- 1 cup Cauliflower rice frozen or pre-cooked
- Chicken sausage pre-cooked
- 1 container TJ's Vegan Kale Pesto
- Cook gnocchi using your preferred method. I throw mine in a pan with avocado oil and water, cover with a lid to defrost, then remove lid and brown. You can also air fry these for 10 minutes to get them more crispy!
- Add cauliflower rice, sausage, and kale; cook until warmed thoroughly.
- Add in desired amount of kale pesto sauce, stir until well combined.
Are you ready to get started on your gut health journey?
Download my free guide “10 Ways to Improve Digestion Now”